AD Solutions is a Workplace Technology Company that offers the equipment, services, and software that simplifies working and learning in a hybrid world with headquarters in Orlando, FL, and branch offices in Melbourne, Jacksonville, and Tampa.
Represent AD Solution’s motto and standards by always delivering excellent customer service. Responsible for assembling, losing, securing delivering, and basic installation and training of office equipment as necessary to support sales, service technicians, and customers. Expected to exercise independent judgment and personal initiative with instructions, objectives, and established procedures that govern most aspects of the work; the employee will be responsible, in collaboration with the delivery team, the service trainer, and the Department Manager, for setting, communicating and completing priorities, applying and upholding proper warehousing methods and service call completion for self and team.
We are accepting applications for this entry-level position with potential career growth tracks into Field Service Technician (client-facing break/fix), IT Help Desk, or Operations Administration within our organization.
- Provide field and warehouse supervision and inspiration for Deployment Team.
- Train and supervise the Deployment team
- Assemble, load, deliver, install, and provide basic training on office equipment.
- Powers up units and runs test copies on newly assembled or refurbished equipment.
- Loads, transports, delivers, installs, and removes equipment by performing the duties listed below.
- Reviews and verifies delivery schedule and attached paperwork. Contacts appropriate parties as needed to verify or facilitate information.
- Reviews and confirms all paperwork and ticket information on all machines to be loaded, verifies model number, serial number, and all serialized accessories.
- Loads and secures all equipment onto the Box truck using blankets, cardboard corners, and proper strapping. This may include the utilization of dollies and stair climbers that will be pushed, pulled, and steered.
- Confirms delivery, pickup, and/or movement with customers prior to delivery. Verifies and records address, and any special instructions or directions.
- Drives truck to deliver equipment and products to customers’ locations.
- Records delivery information on the delivery schedule.
- Organizes, completes, and obtains signatures on all required paperwork per delivery.
- Unloads and tags all returned items.
- Conducts a daily delivery truck maintenance check for operation and safety.
- Conducts a daily review of required paperwork, tools, and equipment needed.
- Support and lead Department functions and operations.
- 2 years or more in a supervisory role.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience driving a box delivery truck.
- Experience with Warehouse Operations and Safety requirements.
- Valid current driver’s license and good driving record as well as proof of insurability are required for this position.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as manuals, maps, delivery, and installation instructions/procedures.
- Ability to communicate to customers effectively and professionally in person, over the telephone, or through written correspondence such as email.
- Forklift and OSHA certifications.
- B2B customer service experience.