AD Solutions is a Workplace Technology Company that offers the equipment, services, and software that simplifies working and learning in a hybrid world with headquarters in Orlando, FL, and branch offices in Melbourne, Jacksonville, and Tampa.
Represent AD Solutions’ motto and standards by always delivering excellent customer service. Responsible for assembling, loading, securing, delivering and basic installation and training of office equipment as necessary to support sales, service technicians, and customers. Expected to exercise independent judgment and personal initiative with general instructions, objectives, and established procedures which govern most aspects of the work; however, the employee will be responsible, in collaboration with the delivery team, service trainer, and Department Manager, for completing priorities, applying proper warehousing methods and service call completion.
We are accepting applications for this entry-level position with potential career growth tracks into Field Service Technician (client-facing break/fix).
- Assemble, load, deliver, install, and provide basic training of office equipment.
- Powers up units and runs test copies on newly assembled or refurbished equipment.
- Loads, transports, delivers, installs, removes equipment by performing the duties listed below.
- Reviews and verifies delivery schedule and attached paperwork. Contacts appropriate parties as needed to verify or facilitate information.
- Reviews and confirms all paperwork and ticket information on all machines to be loaded, verifies model number, serial number, and all serialized accessories.
- Loads and secures all equipment onto the Box truck using blankets, cardboard corners, and proper strapping. This may include the utilization of dollies and stair climbers that will be pushed, pulled, and steered.
- Confirms delivery, pickup, and/or movement with the customer prior to delivery. Verifies and records address and any special instructions or directions.
- Drives truck to deliver equipment and products to customer’s location.
- Records delivery information on the delivery schedule.
- Organizes, completes, and obtains signatures on all required paperwork per delivery.
- Unloads and tags all returned items.
- Conducts a daily delivery truck maintenance check for operation and safety.
- Conducts a daily review of required paperwork, tools, and equipment needed.
- Assists in other areas of the Warehouse as needed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience driving a box delivery truck.
- A valid current driver’s license and good driving record as well as proof of insurability are required for this position.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as manuals, maps, delivery, and installation instructions/procedures.
- Ability to communicate to customers effectively and professionally in person, over the telephone, or through written correspondence such as email.
- B2B customer service experience.
Along with a competitive base salary and unlimited commissions earnings potential, AD Solutions proudly offers the following benefits:
- 401k with company matching contribution
- FSA Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Life Insurance