AD Solutions is a Workplace Technology Company that offers the equipment, services, and software that simplifies working and learning in a hybrid world with headquarters in Orlando, FL, and branch offices in Melbourne, Jacksonville, and Tampa. A Field Technician serves business customers by servicing Sharp, OCE, and HP products for a diverse client base of commercial and or private customers. A Field Technician repairs and maintains copiers to support our Sales staff and Client needs.
As a Field Technician for AD Solutions, your main focus is providing the best customer service in troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining networked office equipment in a designated territory. Office equipment includes digital networked copiers, scanners, laser printers, color copiers, wide format, and fax equipment.
- Degree from a technical or vocational school a plus.
- Experience repairing networked office equipment is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience working with copiers is preferred.
- Valid State driver’s license and good driving record.
- Networking and internet familiarity are a plus.
- Candidate must be a motivated self-starter.
- The ability to work as an individual as well as on a team.
- Will utilize proper troubleshooting procedures.
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance on a full line of b/w and color digital copiers.
- Utilize systems in place for service call tickets and part usage transfer of inventory.
- Adhere to all procedures, including specific part replacement and maintenance intervals.
- Utilize E-Automate on the company phone to receive and close repair tickets.
- Complete paperwork on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with each assigned customer.
- Properly maintain a car stock of inventory and repair tools/equipment.
- Utilize websites, tech manuals, e-learning, and technical publications to keep current on new and old equipment enhancements.
- Provide customers with clear, concise information regarding the status of their equipment.
- 401K, company vehicle, company cell phone, company laptop, career advancement, ongoing training opportunities, Medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO.