Provides various technical support to end users by investigating and resolving software and hardware problems.
- Answers and evaluates incoming telephone, voice mail, and e-mail requests from customer experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
- Interviews user to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
- Provide on-site client support for internal and external customers
- Determines whether problem is caused by hardware such as MFP or network change.
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine customer problems, referring more complex problems to supervisor or technical staff.
- Log and tracks calls using problem management database, and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- Assists in preparation of standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports.
- Calls software and hardware vendors to request service regarding defective products.
- Assist in the writing and/or revision of user training manuals and procedures.
- Assists in the development of training materials such as exercises and visual displays.
- Trains users on software and hardware on-site or in classroom, or recommends outside contractors to provide training.
- Installs personal computer, software, and MFP.
- Special projects or other duties may be assigned.
- College degree or trade school certification in a technical field is preferred.
- Florida Driver’s license in good standing is required.
- 1-2 years related desktop support experience.
- Must possess or achieve CompTIA A+ certification within 6 months of hire date.
- CompTIA Net+ Certification is a plus.
- Good understanding of core operating systems such as Windows and MAC including installation and configuration.
- An understanding of hardware components and their functions as well as major desktop components and their functions.
- Experience with Print Management systems
- Good oral (especially telephonic) and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills including an ability to follow-up to ensure closure of issues.
A.D. Solutions is an Office Technology company based in Orlando, with branch offices in Melbourne, Jacksonville and Tampa, specializing in innovative document solutions and managed network services. A.D. Solutions was formed in order to provide new document workflow solutions to existing and new companies, adding cost savings and better service programs to improve productivity and increase revenues throughout the United States.
A.D. Solutions has been proudly and efficiently serving the state of Florida as a Sharp Authorized MFP and Solutions Dealer. With over 20 years of combined personnel experience. A.D. Solutions provides the highest quality copier, facsimiles, computers, and network solutions.
Along with a competitive base salary and unlimited commissions earnings potential, A.D. Solutions proudly offers the following benefits:
- 401k with company matching contribution
- FSA Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Life Insurance