A.D. Solutions is a Woman and Minority owned Office Technology company based in Orlando, Florida with branch offices in Melbourne and Jacksonville. Our award winning B2B Sales and Service Departments specializes in innovative document solutions and managed network services.
As an Installation Technician, your main focus will be assembling, delivering and setting up office equipment while delivering excellent internal/ external customer service and great communication skills. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with hands-on training in an entry level position with a vigorous career track into Field Service Technician (client facing break/fix), IT Help Desk, or Operations Administration, this is the job for you.
· Responsible for the efficient setup of all equipment to be delivered to customer locations.
· Ensure proper documentation of accessories, supplies, and equipment serialization.
· Troubleshoot failures and repairs for copier/fax/duplicators equipment.
· Excellent ability to work through remote applications i.e. email, google scan, remote data entry.
· Able to multitask data entry update and enter all new information regarding installation and delivery calls.
· Ability to drive a box truck, extended drive time to exceed 2 hours one way.
· Meet all installation/ delivery deadlines.
· Work within a team and customer focus culture.
· Physical strength and agility sufficient to perform work of this class.
· Requires frequent kneeling and bending and considerable use of hands and tools.
· Frequently requires moving or lifting more than 50 pounds.
· Use of ladders, forklifts and other heavy transportation machinery.
· Ability to lift and/or push/pull a minimum of 60lbs and stand for a minimum of 5 hours per day.
· Must adhere to safety procedures, rules, and best practices.
· High School Diploma. College and or Vocational Training in IT preferred but not required.
· Valid State Driver’s license and good driving record and able to meet all employment background screening requirements required by A.D. Solutions™ and its clients (including state and local governments, municipalities, school boards, and childcare facilities).
· Professional appearance and conduct. This description is intended to provide an overview of the general nature and work performed by interns assigned to this job and is not intended to be all inclusive of responsibilities, tasks or qualifications. To perform this internship successfully, an intern must be able to perform each of the essential duties satisfactorily.