- Customer Tools
A.D. Solutions is a Woman and Minority owned Office Technology company based in Orlando, Florida with branch offices in Melbourne and Jacksonville. Our award winning B2B Sales and Service Departments specializes in innovative document solutions and managed network services.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for providing administrative support for our service and operations departments while providing excellent customer service for our internal and external customers. This is an entry level position with growth opportunities.
· Answering and directing phones or emails in order to appropriate department promptly and efficiently
· Prepare conference room and showroom for meetings and demonstrations
· Maintain and communicate calendars to including company calendar and conference room calendar
· Receive, document, and delegate equipment service requests, supply/equipment orders or concerns in a professional manner, while following up through to completion and communicating delays to department manager
· Support COVID 19 Safety Protocols and activities
· Perform light housekeeping duties to include opening and closing procedures of office
· Utilize ERP and CRM software’s
· High School Diploma or equivalent, college preferred.
· Attentive listening skills and strong attention to detail
· 2+ years of experience in appointment setting, customer service or call center environments
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and ability to handle stressful situations n a fast paced sales and service environment
· Will be expected to have proper and diligent knowledge of all office equipment, including a PC/MAC, telephone, voice mail systems, fax machines copier, scan, calculator, e-automate and other business software’s
This description is intended to provide an overview of the general nature and work performed by interns assigned to this job and is not intended to be all inclusive of responsibilities, tasks or qualifications. To perform this internship successfully, an intern must be able to perform each of the essential duties satisfactorily.