Copier Field Service Technician
Hiring for the Following Locations.
– Lake County
A.D. Solutions is an Office Technology company based in Orlando, Fl. specializing in innovative document solutions and managed network services. A Field Technician serves business customers by servicing Sharp, OCE, and HP products for a diverse client base of commercial and or private customers. A Field Technician repairs and maintains copiers in order to support our Sales staff and Client needs.
As a Field Technician for A D Solutions, your main focus is providing the best customer service with regards to troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining networked office equipment in a designated territory. Office equipment includes: digital networked copiers, scanners, laser printers, color copiers, wide format, and fax equipment.
· Will utilize proper troubleshooting procedures.
· Repair and perform preventative maintenance on a full line of b/w and color digital copiers.
· Utilize systems in place for service call tickets and part usage transfer of inventory.
· Adhere to all procedures including specific part replacement and maintenance intervals.
· Utilize E-Automate on company phone to receive and close repair tickets.
· Complete paperwork in a timely basis.
· Establish and maintain a professional relationship with each assigned customer.
· Properly maintain a car stock of inventory and repair tools/equipment.
· Utilize websites, tech manuals, e-learning and technical publications to keep current on new and old equipment enhancements.
· Provide customers with clear, concise information regarding the status of their equipment.
· Degree from technical or vocational school a plus.
· Experience repairing networked office equipment a plus.
· 3-5 years experience in a mechanical or technical repair position.
· Valid State driver’s license and good driving record.
· Networking and internet familiarity a plus.
· Candidate must be a motivated self-starter.
· The ability to work as an individual as well as on a team.
Company cell phone
Ongoing training opportunities