AD Solutions is a Workplace Technology Company that offers the equipment, services, and software that simplifies working and learning in a hybrid world with headquarters in Orlando, FL, and branch offices in Melbourne, Jacksonville, and Tampa.
The Inside Sales Rep/Business Development Representative is a specialized in-house sales role that works closely with the ADS outside sales team. The primary responsibility of this position is to generate qualified new client leads and to set initial appointments for branch sales representatives. Additional functions include maintaining contact with current customers to determine additional needs and updating the customer relationship management database.
The majority of the day will be focused on daily outbound telephone calls to potential customers to set qualified leads and appointments or, where appropriate, introductory appointments for branch sales representatives.
- Daily outbound calls to targeted accounts, introducing our products and services, and generating leads and appointments for branch sales representatives.
- Maintaining a detailed customer relationship management database reflecting all calls, appointments, and related activities.
- Updating the customer relationship management database with current company and contact information.
- Researching within your territory to identify businesses that are not in the customer relationship management database and entering the company and contact information into the database.
- Gathering information on competitive equipment, including types of equipment and lease expirations, and entering it into the customer relationship management database.
- Follow-up with branch sales representatives on the status of all pending leads.
- Inviting clients to SBS sales events and following up with attendees to set appointments with branch sales representatives.
- 1-3 years experience in telephone sales, telemarketing, or a related field.
- Experience working with key decision makers (C-level corporate managers).
- Experience in a dealer/distributor sales environment a plus.
- Good knowledge of sales, service, and administrative functions.
- Broad knowledge of the organization’s policies, products, and/or services.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially telephone skills.
Along with a competitive base salary and unlimited commissions earnings potential, AD Solutions proudly offers the following benefits:
- 401k with company matching contribution
- FSA Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Life Insurance