Sharp's AQUOS BOARD® PN-L703W is designed for smooth and effortless communication in a wide range of contexts. The PN-L703W includes built-in wireless connectivity that enables different devices to connect easily. Information from those devices can be displayed in a 2 x 2 split screen, allowing for highly productive interactions. Using SHARP Touch Viewer™ software, you can manipulate various file types in the same work area. The pen digitizer function, meanwhile, distinguishes between pen and finger input and supports natural and seamless operation. These and other superb AQUOS BOARD features are sure to boost creativity and participation levels in presentations and small-scale meetings, while fulfilling the growing demand for cable-free collaboration.
Unique Features of the PN-L703W Interactive Display Include:
- Built-In Wireless Presentation Ability: Allows users to wirelessly present content on the AQUOS BOARD interactive display directly from their devices without the need to pre-load files or data.
- Promotes Security: Confidential information from a meeting cannot be leaked, as data is not stored during wireless connection. And, since there is no need to connect into a main network, your own wireless hot spot is created for a more secure environment.
- Platform Independence: These models support Windows®, Mac®, iOS and Android operating systems (Google® Chrome™ OS operating system support coming soon).
- 2 x 2 Split-Screen Display: Display the onscreen contents of wireless devices in a 2 x 2 split screen. Any one of the individual screens can be enlarged to full-screen size.
- New Annotation Tools: The Direct Drawing function, combined with the new Overlay tool, allows users to capture meeting notes faster and easier than ever. Create notes on the fly or annotate over existing content whether it's a document, webpage, or even a video. Capture your annotations quickly as a JPEG file on a USB media stick or to a wirelessly connected Mac or Windows computer.
- SHARP Touch Viewer™ Software: This touch-operated onscreen user interface lets you easily view, manipulate and write annotations on different types of files, videos and Web pages.
- Pen Digitizer Function: This feature automatically distinguishes pen and finger input, allowing you to perform pen and touch operations without having to switch modes.