A.D. Solutions - Sharp MX-M260
- 26-ppm MFP with 1200 dpi x 600 dpi (enhanced) output
- Paper capacity maximum: 2,100 sheets
- 100 sheet reversing automatic document feeder
- Standard 2x500 sheet cassettes and
100 sheet bypass tray
- Standard Host-based PC printing with JBIG compression
- Large 8.1" Touch-screen LCD Display
- Optional 500-sheet compact inner finisher
Specs / Brochures / Manuals & Documents
Drivers & Downloads
In today's fast-paced business environment, you need to operate at peak efficiency. And with Sharp's MX-M260 Document System, you'll be able to raise office productivity to a whole new level. With enhanced versatility, the MX-M260 Document System delivers everything your business needs to get ahead by offering 26-ppm copying and printing, convenient networking, and integrated multifunction capabilities. This Document System is ideal for busy departments and workgroups. Available features include a 100-sheet reversing document feeder, auto duplexing, 1200 x 600 dpi (enhanced) laser output, and a large 8.1" (measured diagonally) touch-screen LCD display that makes operation easy and intuitive. Advanced micro-fine toner technology offers sharp, high-quality images page after page. And best of all, the modular design makes it easy to add functionality to adapt to your changing business needs. Optional multifunction capabilities include PCL® 6 and Postscript® 3™ compatible network printing, network scanning and Super G3 faxing. Embedded software delivers easy-to-use web-based management tools as well as state-of-the-art security features that help your business protect intellectual property and meet regulatory compliance.
- Quick 26-ppm copy output
- Standard 100-sheet Reversing Automatic Document Feeder
- Large 8.1" (measured diagonally) touch-screen LCD display for easy operation
- ID Card Shot feature conveniently copies both sides of an ID card onto a single sheet of paper.
- Standard 1,100-sheet paper capacity expandable to 2,100 sheets to handle busy workgroups
- USB 2.0
- Administration Utility Suite provides easy-to-use tools and software for simplified installation, monitoring and operation.
Super G3 Fax Functionality
- The optional Super G3 Fax Module expands unit into a powerful workgroup fax.
- Up to Ledger-size reception handles virtually every type of fax requirement.
- Broadcasts to up to 200 destinations, stores up to 500 auto-dial numbers
- LAN fax function lets users transmit documents right from their desktop for added ease and productivity (requires PCL6 controller option).
Convenient PCL6 Network Printing Option
- PCL6 Print Controller option with standard imbedded networking for enhanced performance and functionality
- Carbon copy print mode, cover pages, proof printing and optional form/font downloads save time and outsourcing costs.
- Auditing and job retention features allow print tracking for greater cost accounting.
High-Quality, Out-of-the-Box Printing
- 1200 x 600 dpi (enhanced) resolution for professional-quality output
- Host-based print controller utilizing JBIG compression to reduce job file size
- Time-saving features such as N-up printing, fit-to-page, auto-duplexing and sorting
Optional Network Scanning
- Versatile features include Scan to E-mail, Scan to Desktop, Scan to FTP, and Scan to URL.
- Scanned documents saved to PDF and TIFF for optimum compatibility
- Scan destinations can be selected manually through QWERTY keyboard on touch-screen, or even more efficiently via up to
200 one-touch destinations, which can be entered and stored.
- Built-in LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) enables fast searching of your mail server's global address book for e-mail destinations.
- For added security, user-level authentication provides ability to restrict network scan access to authorized users.
Leading-Edge Security Features
- Several levels of network and data security to ensure only authorized users can access sensitive information
- Confidential Print requires PIN code to print queued document, safeguarding against unauthorized viewing.
- User Authentication protects network against unauthorized e-mail communication.
- IP/MAC Address Filtering restricts network access to the unit.
- Data Security Kit protects data with encryption and erases memory by overwriting the encrypted document data.
Specifications / Brochures - Manuals & Other Documents
|Sharp||MX-M260 MX-M310||February 26, 2013||Brochure||VIEW DOCUMENT|
|Sharp||MX-M260 MX-M310||February 26, 2013||Specifications||VIEW DOCUMENT|
|Sharp||MX-M260 MX-M310||February 26, 2013||PAT(R)||VIEW DOCUMENT|
|Sharp||MX-M260 MX-M310||February 26, 2013||Operation Manual||VIEW DOCUMENT|
|Sharp||MX-M260 MX-M310||February 26, 2013||Fax Operation Manual||VIEW DOCUMENT|
|Sharp||MX-M260 MX-M310||February 26, 2013||Software Setup Guide||VIEW DOCUMENT|
|Sharp||MX-M260 MX-M310||February 26, 2013||Printer Expansion Kit||VIEW DOCUMENT|
Drivers & Downloads
The ESTIMATOR has been created to provide you with a rough estimated monthly payment for the lease and service of the selected equipment.
A.D. Solutions Premium Service
- Maintenance Plus: All Inclusive on All Programs!
- All Parts and Labor
- Delivery and Installation
- Configuration and Training for the Entire Term
- Copies Included!
Select Term: 12 24 36 39 48 60 63
Your Estimated Monthly Payment: Loading...