A.D. Solutions - Sharp MX-M950N
- 95-ppm digital MFP
- Paper capacity maximum: 8,050 sheets
- Standard 3,000 sheet paper capacity
- Standard Duplexing Single Pass Feeder with Scan2™
- Powerful 992 MHz true Multitasking document system
- High volume print production capability
- Optional professional finishing capabilities
Specs / Brochures / Manuals & Documents
Drivers & Downloads
Designed for high-volume production environments, the new MX-M850/M950/M1100 Series document systems deliver lightning-fast output with robust multi-tasking performance, so your workflow never misses a beat. With a standard paper capacity of 3,000 sheets, expandable to 8,050 sheets, the MX-M850/M950/M1100 Series document systems can manage large scale jobs with incredible efficiency. Plus, a flexible paper handling system combined with a wide range of supported media allows these powerful performers to meet the needs of any high-volume production environment from walk-up office environments and corporate data centers to high-volume CRD and service bureaus. For large volume jobs or print jobs, choose from either the 4,500-sheet letter-size triple paper tray or the 4,000-sheet ledger-size triple paper tray—which supports paper weights up to 170 lb. index! For even more flexibility add the optional 500-sheet Auto-Bypass Tray. And with flexible and versatile options from paper feed to finishing, as well as highly customizable software architecture, the Sharp MX-M850/M950/M1100 Series document systems adhere to the principles that have made Sharp the award-winning choice.
Maximize Efficiency and Productivity
- Operation Panel features highly-visible and graphically intuitive 10.4 (diagonal measure) color LCD touch-screen covering
all operations from input to finishing, as well as machine diagnostics
- Standard Duplexing Single Pass Feeder with Scan2™ technology; multi-bypass tray has a large 250 original sheet capacity.
- True Multi-Tasking with Dual Processing: The MX-M850/M950/M1100 Series feature a 64 bit, multi-tasking controller that delivers
copy, fax and print jobs continuously for optimum efficiency.
- Online Toner Replenishment: Change on-the-fly toner (replacement of toner cartridge while engine is running).
- Developer Cooling Systems: Forced-air cooling system for the developer unit helps prevent excessive heat build-up to keep image quality
stable, even in high-volume environments.
- Slide-out Components for Easy Maintenance: Design makes it easier for technicians to slide out main units without the need
to disassemble the entire machine to adjust or exchange sub-components.
- Multiple Finishing Options:
- Give your documents a professional appearance with the optional 100-sheet stapler finisher, booklet maker, 3-hole punch,
Z-Folding, and post sheet insertion.
- Add Style and Versatility: The GBC® in-line punching system with up to six common punching styles provides you with
professionally bound finished documents (Available Late Summer '07).
Document Workflow and Distribution
- Convenient USB Support: Scan files directly to a USB device, or simply plug in and print directly without creating network traffic.
- ImageSEND™ Technology: ImageSEND feature enables users to scan documents to up to seven different destinations,
including USB memory devices, network folders, and more!
- Send-to-Group function allows users to send a mixed group broadcast to E-mail, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation.
- With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as
TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and Encrypted PDF.
Versatile Application Integration
- Sharp OSA® technology allows users to leverage the power of their back-end systems right from the control panel.
A new way of thinking with "power at the panel" for automation of tasks and a streamlined workflow.
- With Sharp OSA technology, the MX-M850/M950/M1100 Series Document Systems become the gateway to providing fast,
flexible access to documents and applications-no matter where you are in the office.
- With the ability to personalize applications and processes specific to your business, Sharp OSA technology can help
eliminate redundancy and streamlined workflow, helping to save time and optimize productivity.
- Sharp OSA technology utilizes industry-standard network protocols such as SOAP; XML, and XHTML, third-party
software developers can deliver customized solutions to your business faster than ever.
- The MX-M850/M950/M1100 Series supports the Sharp OSA development platform, which streamlines document workflow and
enhances productivity by allowing users to have bi-directional interaction with network applications right from the MX-Series LCD panel.
- Interact with critical business applications such as enterprise resource planning software, workflow applications, and more!
Integrated B/W Fax and Internet Fax/p>
- Optional Super G3 fax module offers advanced features such as automatic stapled/copied receptions.
- Inbound Fax Routing converts fax messages to E-mail.
- Sharp's innovative PC fax driver enables users to send fax documents right from their desktop.
- Optional B/W Internet expansion kit.
Safeguard Your Communications
- Account management enables administrators to control access functions (Copy, Scan, Fax, and Print) and to monitor usage.
- Offers confidential printing that requires users to enter a PIN code in order to print a queued document, which makes it easier
to comply with healthcare regulations like HIPAA.
- Helps protect your network from unauthorized e-mail communications by supporting SMTPS, FTPS and user authentication,
requiring users to login before performing any network scanning operations.
- Offers both built-in and additional hardware/software which allows users to control, access and track usage of each device
on the network.
Specifications / Brochures - Manuals & Other Documents
|May 24, 2013||Brochure||VIEW DOCUMENT|
|May 24, 2013||Specifications||VIEW DOCUMENT|
|May 24, 2013||PAT(R)||VIEW DOCUMENT|
|May 24, 2013||GBC(R) SmartPunch(TM)||VIEW DOCUMENT|
|May 24, 2013||Operation Manual||VIEW DOCUMENT|
Drivers & Downloads
|Make||Model||OS||OS TYPE||DRIVER TYPE|
|Windows 7/XP/Vista/Server||32bit||PCL6 PS PPD||DOWNLOAD|
|Windows 7/XP/Vista/Server||64bit||PCL6 PS PPD||DOWNLOAD|
|Mac OS X - Mountain Lion||PS PPD||DOWNLOAD|
|Mac OS X - Lion||PS PPD||DOWNLOAD|
|Mac OS X - Snow Leopard
Mac OS X - Leopard
Mac OS X - Tiger
The ESTIMATOR has been created to provide you with a rough estimated monthly payment for the lease and service of the selected equipment.
A.D. Solutions Premium Service
- Maintenance Plus: All Inclusive on All Programs!
- All Parts and Labor
- Delivery and Installation
- Configuration and Training for the Entire Term
- Copies Included!
Select Term: 12 24 36 39 48 60 63
Your Estimated Monthly Payment: Loading...