A.D. Solutions - Sharp MX-M1204N
- 120-ppm MFP with Max. Paper Cap. of 13,500 sheets
- Flexible modular design offers a variety of configs.
- Std. 250-sheet Duplexing Single Pass Feeder w/Scan2™
- Designed for High-Volume and Light-Prod. Environments
- Powerful multi-processor controller designed to quickly
execute complex copy, print and scan jobs
- Triple-air-feed paper handling option offers high
reliability and enhanced media capability
Specs / Brochures / Manuals & Documents
Drivers & Downloads
From walk-up office environments and corporate data centers to high-volume CRD and copy rooms, Sharp's new top-of-the-line MX-M904, MX-M1054 and MX-M1204 High-Speed and Light Production Monochrome Series provide advanced technology and features that will streamline your document workflow like never before. The MX-M904, MX-M1054 and MX-M1204 have been designed from the ground up to handle the rigorous demands of high-volume environments. With three engine speeds (90ppm, 105ppm and 120ppm), standard networking and flexible configurations these high volume workhorses are a perfect fit where productivity and reliability are essential. A large 10.1" (diagonally measured) high-resolution, touch-screen display offers real-time scan preview with intuitive flick-and-tap editing to help ensure your documents are produced accurately and without waste. With Sharp's micro-fine toner technology combined with 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution and true Adobe® PostScript®, your business can produce professional-looking monochrome documents with razor-sharp image quality that is also economical. A new paper feed option utilizes air-feed technology, which offers higher reliability and enhanced media capabilities.
Maximize Efficiency and Productivity
- Operation Panel features highly-visible and graphically intuitive 10.1" (diagonal measure) color LCD touch-screen
covering all operations from input to finishing, as well as machine diagnostics
- Standard Duplexing Single Pass Feeder with Scan2™ technology; multi-bypass tray has a large 250 original sheet capacity.
- True Multi-Tasking: The MX-M904/M1054/M1204 Series feature a powerful multi-processer controller designed to quickly
execute complex copy, print and scan jobs.
- Online Toner Replenishment: Change on-the-fly toner (replacement of toner cartridge while engine is running).
- Developer Cooling Systems: Forced-air cooling system for the developer unit helps prevent excessive heat build-up to keep
image quality stable, even in high-volume environments.
- Slide-out Components for Easy Maintenance: Design makes it easier for technicians to slide out main units without
the need to disassemble the entire machine to adjust or exchange sub-components.
- Modular Design:
- Flexible modular design offers a variety of configurations from small to large.
Document Workflow and Distribution
- Convenient USB Support: Scan files directly to a USB device, or simply plug in and print directly without creating network traffic.
- ImageSEND™ Technology: ImageSEND feature enables users to scan documents to up to seven different destinations,
including USB memory devices, network folders, and more!
- Send-to-Group function allows users to send a mixed group broadcast to E-mail, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation.
- With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as
TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and Encrypted PDF.
Versatile Application Integration
- Sharp OSA® technology allows users to leverage the power of their back-end systems right from the control panel.
A new way of thinking with "power at the panel" for automation of tasks and a streamlined workflow.
- With Sharp OSA technology, the MX-M850/M950/M1100 Series Document Systems become the gateway to providing fast,
flexible access to documents and applications-no matter where you are in the office.
- With the ability to personalize applications and processes specific to your business, Sharp OSA technology can help
eliminate redundancy and streamlined workflow, helping to save time and optimize productivity.
- Sharp OSA technology utilizes industry-standard network protocols such as SOAP; XML, and XHTML, third-party software
developers can deliver customized solutions to your business faster than ever.
- The MX-M850/M950/M1100 Series supports the Sharp OSA development platform, which streamlines document
workflow and enhances productivity by allowing users to have bi-directional interaction with network applications
right from the MX-Series LCD panel.
- Interact with critical business applications such as enterprise resource planning software, workflow applications, and more!
Integrated B/W Fax and Internet Fax
- Optional Super G3 fax module offers advanced features such as automatic stapled/copied receptions.
- Inbound Fax Routing converts fax messages to E-mail.
- Sharp's innovative PC fax driver enables users to send fax documents right from their desktop.
- Optional B/W Internet expansion kit.
Safeguard Your Communications
- Account management enables administrators to control access functions (Copy, Scan, Fax, and Print) and to monitor usage.
- Offers confidential printing that requires users to enter a PIN code in order to print a queued document, which makes it
easier to comply with healthcare regulations like HIPAA.
- Helps protect your network from unauthorized e-mail communications by supporting SMTPS, FTPS and user authentication,
requiring users to login before performing any network scanning operations.
- Offers both built-in and additional hardware/software which allows users to control, access and track usage of
each device on the network.
Specifications / Brochures - Manuals & Other Documents
|May 24, 2013||Brochure||VIEW DOCUMENT|
|May 24, 2013||Specifications||VIEW DOCUMENT|
|May 24, 2013||PAT(R)||VIEW DOCUMENT|
|May 24, 2013||Plockmatic Booklet Maker Specifications||VIEW DOCUMENT|
Drivers & Downloads
|Make||Model||OS||OS TYPE||DRIVER TYPE|
|Windows 7/XP/Vista/Server||32bit||PCL6 PS||DOWNLOAD|
|Windows 7/XP/Vista/Server||64bit||PCL6 PS||DOWNLOAD|
|Windows 7/XP/Vista/Server||32bit||Universal Driver||DOWNLOAD|
|Mac OS X - Mountain Lion||PS PPD||DOWNLOAD|
|Mac OS X - Lion
Mac OS X - Snow Leopard
Mac OS X - Leopard
Mac OS X - Tiger
The ESTIMATOR has been created to provide you with a rough estimated monthly payment for the lease and service of the selected equipment.
A.D. Solutions Premium Service
- Maintenance Plus: All Inclusive on All Programs!
- All Parts and Labor
- Delivery and Installation
- Configuration and Training for the Entire Term
- Copies Included!
Select Term: 12 24 36 39 48 60 63
Your Estimated Monthly Payment: Loading...