A.D. Solutions - Sharp MX-6201N
- 62-ppm B&W and 50-ppm Color networked digital MFP
- Paper capacity maximum: 6,600 sheets
- 150-sheet Reversing Single Pass Feeder with Duplexing
- Standard 3,100 sheet paper capacity
- Electronic Sorting with Offset Stacking
- Powerful 1GHz true multitasking color document system
- Image stabilization provides High-Quality images
Specs / Brochures / Manuals & Documents
Drivers & Downloads
With best-in-class features and the versatility of high-quality, on-demand color, the new Sharp MX-6201N/7001N Document Systems deliver all the muscle you need to keep up with the pace of your business. These powerful multifunctional document systems can streamline your document workflow like never before. Enhance your capabilities with added functionality and a 1GHz multi-tasking controller for large-volume tasks. Standard features like copy, print, scan and document filing deliver versatile functionality that saves time. Ideal for large workgroups, the MX-6201N/7001N Document Systems offer an array of paper handling capabilities and optional finishing features that get the job done. Add impact to your communications without breaking the bank with the flexibility of brilliant, on-demand color. And with support for Sharp OSA® Ttechnology, Sharp's innovative development platform, you can boost productivity with one-touch access to your business applications right from the LCD display. The large color touch-screen display features customizable "short cut" keys for increased efficiency in high-volume environments. For unprecedented security, the MX-6201N/7001N Document Systems deliver several sophisticated options that protect your data by securing walk-up, scan and network access so your documents remain secure.
Leading-Edge Security Features
- Several levels of network and data security to help restrict access to sensitive information
- Confidential Print requires PIN code to print queued document, helping safeguard against unauthorized viewing.
- User Authentication helps protect the network against unauthorized e-mail communication.
- IP/MAC Address Filtering helps restrict network access to the unit
- Optional Data Security Kit helps protect data with encryption and erases memory by overwriting the encrypted document data.
Unparalleled Performance for High-Volume Workgroups
- High quality color output up to 50-ppm and crisp B/W output up to 62/70-ppm (MX-6201N/7001N respectively)
- Performance-driven 1 GHz Multi-tasking Color Document System with optional EFI™ Fiery® controller to manage your unique environment
- Versatile application integration with Sharp OSA technology enables users to access network applications right from the LCD panel
- Sharp's award-winning multi-level and network security options
- Customizable icon-driven color touch-screen display
- One-touch ImageSend™ technology facilitates scans to USB devices, network folders, e-mail and more
- Standard 150-sheet Duplexing Document Feeder with Color Scan2™ technology
- Large 6,600-sheet maximum on-board paper supply (3,100 standard)
- Efficient Cardshot, Page Stamp and Tandem Copy
- Built-in PCL6/PCL5c printing with Direct Print and PostScript® 3™ option
- Standard 80 GB HDD allows efficient spooling and Document Filing capability
- Advanced web-based Device Management and on-board user manuals
- Environmentally focused; ENERGY STAR® and RoHS compliant vOptional Finishing, Page Inserter and Hole-punch
accessories to reduce paper handling and increase productivity
- A choice of large-capacity paper trays for high-volume workgroups
- Super G3 Fax option offers PC Faxing and Inbound Routing
- My Sharp™ web-based 24/7 training
High-Quality Network Printing
- 600 x 600 dpi B&W and Color printing
- Standard PCL6/PCL5c and optional Postscript 3
- Professional, ultra-crisp documents with features like Cover Page Printing, Overlay Print and Pamphlet Print
- Easy-to-use print drivers
Award-Winning Network Scanning
- ImageSEND feature enables users to scan documents to up to seven different destinations, including USB Memory Devices,
Network Folders, and more!
- Send-to-Group function allows users to send a mixed group broadcast to E-mail, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation.
- With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as
TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and Encrypted PDF.
- Sharp OSA® technology allows users to leverage the power of their back-end systems right from the control panel.
A new way of thinking with "power at the panel" for automation of tasks and a streamlined workflow.
- With Sharp OSA technology, the MX-6201N/7001N Series become the gateway to providing fast, flexible access to
documents and applications--no matter where you are in the office.
- With the ability to personalize applications and processes specific to your business, Sharp OSA technology can help
eliminate redundancy and streamline workflow, helping to save time and optimize productivity.
- Sharp OSA technology utilizes industry-standard network protocols such as SOAP; XML, and XHTML, third-party software
developers can deliver customized solutions to your business faster than ever.
- Interact with critical business applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning software, workflow applications, and more!
Integrated B/W Fax and Internet Fax
- Optional Super G3 Fax module offers advanced features such as automatic stapled/copied receptions.
- Inbound Fax Routing forwards fax messages to E-mail.
- Sharp's innovative PC fax driver enables users to send fax documents right from their desktop.
- Optional B/W Internet Fax Expansion Kit
Specifications / Brochures - Manuals & Other Documents
Drivers & Downloads
|Make||Model||OS||OS TYPE||DRIVER TYPE|
|Windows 7/XP/Vista/Server||32bit||PCL6 PS||DOWNLOAD|
|Windows 7/XP/Vista/Server||64bit||PCL6 PS||DOWNLOAD|
|Mac OS X - Mountain Lion||PS PPD||DOWNLOAD|
|Mac OS X - Lion||PS PPD||DOWNLOAD|
|Mac OS X - Snow Leopard
Mac OS X - Leopard
Mac OS X - Tiger
|Windows 7/XP/Vista/Server||All||TWAIN (LAN)||DOWNLOAD|
|Windows 7/XP/Vista/Server||32bit||PCL6 PS PPD||DOWNLOAD|
|Windows 7/XP/Vista/Server||64bit||PCL6 PS PPD||DOWNLOAD|
The ESTIMATOR has been created to provide you with a rough estimated monthly payment for the lease and service of the selected equipment.
A.D. Solutions Premium Service
- Maintenance Plus: All Inclusive on All Programs!
- All Parts and Labor
- Delivery and Installation
- Configuration and Training for the Entire Term
- Copies Included!
Select Term: 12 24 36 39 48 60 63
Your Estimated Monthly Payment: Loading...